Join | Career Center | Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In
Spotlight on You Discussions
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Salary and Income Expectations? 2 D. Phares I agree Jay. I often tell people to use google & be precise in what they're looking for to see where it leads.
by T. AVILES
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Resume Formatting and Samples 1 M. Phares John has always been the go-to creative genius behind contemporary resume development.
by J. Block (Vitamin J)
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Using Zoom or Video conferencing with clients? 4 J. Block (Vitamin J) Thank you, Jay. The pandemic has certainly broadened my technology horizons, and I appreciate your guidance. Thanks, too, for covering this in your CEIP manual. Much helpful information there!
by D. O'Reilly
Friday, May 8, 2020
Setting Up My Business 1 J. Block (Vitamin J) If you feel you believe you passed or are extremely confident you will pass... my advice is start to market yourself as if you passed (CPRW, 2020)... By noting it with a date, it implies in 2020 you will be certified (gives you enough time to almost have a baby, too).  So be 100% committed to doing whatever it takes to complete the certification.   I do NOT advocate deception or deceit... but if you feel your chances are 99% that you will become certified - go for it.  And if you, by some unimaginable chance, do not pass... retract and like most politicians today - just apologize.  :-)
by J. Block (Vitamin J)
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Marketing and Getting Business Now? 2 J. Block (Vitamin J) Ideal clients of the past may not be ideal clients going forward.  No matter how seasoned a commercial pilot is... if the airlines aren't flying, the best resume / career coaching won't help.  Our resourcefulness needs to extend to STRATEGY and we all have to re-look at our marketing and operational strategies... and re-think most of them.
by J. Block (Vitamin J)
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Coaching in This Environment 1 J. Block (Vitamin J) Call me if you wish to discuss  at all:  561-309-2468.  I am eastern time US - Boston area.
by J. Block (Vitamin J)
Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Contact Us

• Suite 112, 204 37th Ave N.
  • St. Petersburg, FL 33704-1388
  • Phone: (727) 350-2218
  • E-Mail: association@parwcc.com

Connect