Join | Career Center | Print Page | Contact Us | Report Abuse | Sign In
Rising Professionals
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Newer to industry, need help regarding industry terms/definitions 1 L. Roberts "Fields" usually refers to the literal blocks (such as the one you typed your question into/I'm typing my response into) Without seeing the application portals, I would assume that the application portals are requiring info be added to each box to accompany the documents they've uploaded.I think the warning really means "hey - just because you uploaded a resume doesn't mean you can skip filling out all these boxes. Do everything or else we won't look at your application" Have your client take a screen shot and send you what they're looking at, or go to the site and start to "apply" yourself. Then you'll get a sense for what is happen - and then you (on behalf of your client) can email whatever support department exists and ask them what they meant to be certain you understood. Obviously don't tell them who the client is; I reach out to people all the time on clients' behalf just to be sure I'm doing right by them and I have yet to be met with a negative response.
by R. Frank
Friday, July 3, 2020
Monthly Rising Professionals "Lunch Club" to launch - calling for topics! 13 S. Renk July 2nd, here's the link.
by D. Phares
Monday, June 22, 2020

Contact Us

• Suite 112, 204 37th Ave N.
  • St. Petersburg, FL 33704-1388
  • Phone: (727) 350-2218
  • E-Mail: association@parwcc.com

Connect